Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

NZ Fun facts

Image result for nz city
L.I to learn more facts and letting others know things about where your from.
For the summer learning journey we had to do activity's in the holidays to keep you on track. For the activity that Im doing "Top 3 fun facts about NZ." and I chose: New Zealand was once governed as part of the territory of New South Wales and later a part of Australia, it was the first major nation to have universal suffrage, in 1893 all male and female citizens are legally allowed to voted and New Zealand is one of the world’s least populated countries with over 4 million populations.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Andrew,

    Welcome to the Summer Learning Journey! We are so thrilled to see you doing the activities. I am a part of the SLJ team who will be reading and commenting on your blog posts this summer.

    Thank you for sharing these great facts about New Zealand with me! I like the one about universal suffrage.

    It's great to see you using images to illustrate your blog posts. Every time that we use an image on our blog, it's really important that we tell our readers where we found it, and give credit to the owner of the picture. To properly credit a picture you will need to include a link to the site where you found the image. We have created a guide that you might find helpful. You can check it out here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VKjkMGwBrk2YI6Vtmg91OAQljr_T3ZSV6YZtu6MWFNM/

    Keep up the awesome blogging!

    Talk soon,

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrew,
    Great job on completing this activity! I liked how you chose the facts like how in 1893 women were allowed to vote, that New Zealand is one of the least populated countries and that New Zealand was once governed by Australia. I didn't know any of those things before now, did you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Andrew!
    In the holidays I would play on my bike and go to rainbow end because it is fun mostly going to rainbow end! I have done 212 comments and my goal is to get to 257 comments. What is your goal for commenting?

    Keep it up Andrew!
    By Chavda

    ReplyDelete