Pages

Friday 7 December 2018

Athletics interschool

For Athletics inter school we had to do our task or job and my things was Discus and Shot put. For the Discuss I had come first and for the shot put I had come third. The schools that were there were: Stan Hope, Pt England, Panama Road school, Tamaki Primary School, GlenBrae school, Sylvia park school, Panmure District school and Stonefields. When we had Athletics we had to wait for the sport that we made into. When it was our turn we had to get told by our leaders to hear where we have to go to do the sport. I had come first for Discus and third for Shot put.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrew my name is Spelman.You have a great blog post.Your telling everything about about what you did in Athletics day.Never give up.Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrew

    You did a great blog post about athletic and you were also telling everything about athletics Keep up the super work.

    ReplyDelete