Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

Film Festival

L.I to tell others about the things we expreience
Today we went to the Manaiakalanai film festival inside of the cinemas .We saw alot of schools videos that were for the Manaiakalani film festival. The schools that me and my class saw were Tamaki Primary, St Patricks, Tamaki College, Panmure bridge and also Stonefields school. All these schools were not at the cinema at the same time. My favourite video was from Tamaki College; Acid, do you love me?. It was made to be a bad parody. If you see this video you will see how bad the parody is .The people inside of this manaiakalani video are Alayah , Kaitlyn , Fau , Victoria and our two teachers, But the teachers inside of this video are Mr Ogilvie , Mr Wong and Mr Johnston all of the people inside of this video are at Panmure Bridge School and The name of our movie\video is called a bit dicey. Manaiakalani movies

No comments:

Post a Comment