Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

Art Work

 L.I to learn other things in life.
This week we have been learning about the famous artist from NZ Max Gimblett. He has painted Quatrefoils and has done this for the remembrance. This art session was cool doing this on computers but now we are going to do it on paper. This has made me be more creative then ever. We have learnt that the famous artist Max Gimblett is a really famous person because some of his art is all around the world. We had to make a painted one and a color pencil one and other. The reasons why I did these designs are because the Max Gimblett one has my favorite colors and it shows my bad side and good side. The armistice day one was designed like it was because the poppies represent the peace for the end of war and the cross's represent those that took risks. The reason why I chose the design for the Chrismas one was because I went to the Ice mountain and made a snowman with my brothers and reminds me of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment