Pages

Monday 16 December 2019

SLJ Task 2

L.I to look back at how we got here. For task 2 we had to talk about our cultural background. We had to use a google map and tag the places where your family comes. from. I am from Samoa. My mum comes comes from __ and my dad comes from Vailima which are villages that are in Samoa. My dad told me that when European came to Samoa they wanted the land. The chiefs from villages didn't like them so they made a group. They stopped the Europeans from taking over Samoa. I am thankful for where I come from.

1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava Andrew,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog post and observing your work that you have completed. I like how you created a google map showing where you come from and your cultural backgrounds. Did you find anything hard about this activity?

    Great blogging and Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete