Pages

Thursday 15 August 2019

Wheel, axle and lever

LI: to learn about wheel and axles and lever
A wheel is a circle that rolls along the ground. An axle is a stick or rod that goes through the centre of the wheel. A lever is a bar that rests on a fulcrum to lift up a heavy load by applying pressure on one side. We had a poster for both simple machines and we had to answer the questions on the poster. We then had to make a wheel and axle. We then later in the week tried to use the lever to pick something up.
/>

1 comment:

  1. I have to show my passion for your generosity supporting persons that absolutely need guidance on the matter. Your personal commitment to getting the message all around came to be definitely valuable and have all the time made some individuals much like me to get to their targets. This invaluable guide means so much a person like me and still more to my peers. Regards; from each one of us.
    milling services edmonton

    ReplyDelete