Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

KOS

LI: To identify behaviors by other people that make them feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
In Inquiry were learning about the types of feel. We also learnt about what is safe and what is not safe. We learnt this by doing this on slides and there is three slides. One is for Touch we like, Touch that hurt and confusing touch we want to stop. Once we finished that we went onto the next which is about what is safe and non safe. We did this on a doc and we were given sentences, and we had to rate it from one to five with (one safe and five not safe).

Personal strength are things that we are good at and things we like. I am good at Rugby and I like playing apex. Safe and non safe situations are actions that happen to people so like a safe situation is having a bike ride with family. A unsafe situation is playing soccor on the road. Link to DOC

Emotions will sometimes make people do some silly things. Playing games make me happy and when my brother annoys me I get angry. The things that I do to calm down when I am angry is to give him my netbook to be quiet. Types of touch are touches that hurt people, that people like and confusing touch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment