Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2018

Kiwi can


L.I to do something when no one is looking.
For kiwi can we have a new theme. The theme is integrity as shown on DLO. For today's kiwi can we had no photo taken. So we all had to create a DLO of what integrity is about. In kiwi can we talked about our theme and topic the topic is making right choices. We talked about what our topic and theme was last term and then got into our energizer. The energizer was 21. It is a fast passing game which need thinking a bit. Then we sat and talked about what integrity meant and then we went on to our activity. The activity was terminator tag. This game is easy. The thing is DON'T GET TAGGED, or your out.

3 comments:

  1. Greetings Andrew this is some impressive work
    at home me and my siblings clean every where and my mum waters the plants
    How many days have you been cleaning
    and Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Lava Andrew,
    I went to Kiwi Can too. I like the way you made a DLO that has what integrity means. I also like the way you made your own LI: for Kiwi Can. Did you have fun at Kiwi Can?
    Fantastic Work!

    ReplyDelete