Pages

Tuesday 8 August 2017

2 words ... 1 minute

To write in 1 minute and make sure that our writing makes sense.
I learnt that 1 minute is really short time to write a story about family. We had 1 minute to write anything about the topic. Then we had 30 seconds to check the writing makes sense and proofread. I wrote about my family and got extra minutes then we counted how much words we have. I did this by using help from friends and teachers and by using google doc. I learnt by the teacher showing me what to do.

My family is so kind and careful. My family has good jobs that get good money. My family is the best family I ever had. Their really kind to people that are alone they talk to one another anywhere. My family is really nice when visitors come over to a party or our house. We like having fun with other people and with each other.  We love eating healthy food. On Saturdays me and my brother have rugby games and we go to the game and our family supports us and cheers on and on. I love my family.

(99)

No comments:

Post a Comment